"La Cité du Vin" tickets in Bordeaux with wine tasting
- An immersive journey to discover wine cultures
- Explore the varied facets of wine across time and space
- A must-see experience during any stay in Bordeaux
- Enjoy a 360° look at Bordeaux City
Embark on an immersive, sensory adventure to discover the cultures and civilisations of wine. In an open exhibition space occupying more than 3,000 m², nearly twenty different themed areas invite you to take a voyage of discovery and enjoy a unique experience exploring the many and varied facets of wine across time and space. A visit to the permanent tour also includes the travel companion, a free, innovative tool available in eight languages and the access to La Cité du Vin’s Belvedere, where you will discover a 360° view of Bordeaux whilst tasting a glass of world wine (50 ml).
- Access to the permanent tour with a travel companion
- One tasting glass of wine from the very best wine regions of the world at the Belvédère
- Transportation from/to accomodation
- Drinks and snacks
La Cité du Vin, 134-150 Quai de Bacalan, 33300 Bordeaux
Present your printed voucher and ID card at the ticket office of La Cité du Vin located near the Chaban-Delmas Bridge in the Bassin à Flot area. Nearest tram stop: 'La Cité du Vin'(line B). Nearest bus stop: ‘La Cité du Vin' (Liane 7).
- Animals are not accepted inside the Cité du Vin
- This ticket is valid for 1 day and can be use until 1 month after purchase
- November - March
Open from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- April - October
Open from 10.00am to 7.00pm
The Cité du Vin is closed on December 25, 2019
1855 is the magic number for Bordeaux lovers. This tour is dedicated to 1855 classification great gr...
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates,...
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
This visit will give you the opportunity to discover a magnificent family estate from the 18th centu...
Ride in style the roads of Saint-Emilion! Provided with an orignal vehicle and a tablet, you'll disc...