Budapest City Park Segway tour with Heroes's Square
- See the Opera House and glide along Andrassy Avenue
- Learn about Hungarian history on Heroes’ Square
- Explore the City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle and Szechenyi Thermal Bath
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable you will set off.
The tour begins on Andrassy Avenue, the famous tree lined boulevard which dates from 1872. You'll pass Neo-Renaissance mansions and townhouses as well as many luxury brand stores.
Your second stop is Heroes’ Square. The major column is the Millennium Memorial and below there are statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars. Next stop is the City Park. Being the capitals largest green area, it has various attractions including the wonderful Vajdahunyad Castle. Also, you’ll see the Szechenyi Baths which are the largest medicinal baths in Europe and a wonderful place to relax after a tour.
Then you'll return towards the center until you’re standing in the shadow of the magnificent Hungarian State Opera House.
- Guided training and tour
- Segway rental during the tour
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Lázár utca 16, 1065 Budapest
Meet your guide at the Absolute Tour Center, Lázár utca 16, just behind the Opera House
- The Segway is not appropriate for persons weighing over 130kg or under 40kg
- Pregnant women and children under 10 years are not allowed to participate
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Every day at 9.30am and 3.00pm
The oldest part of Budapest, Castle Hill, is yours to explore on this walking tour! The area has nar...
See the beautiful city center of Budapest on an interactive segway tour in a small group that gives ...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...
Explore every corner of Budapest on board a double-decker bus and enjoy the views of the city while ...