Cape Tribulation is where the world’s oldest continually surviving tropical rainforests, meet the world’s greatest living tropical reef, the Great Barrier Reef. Nowhere else on earth is as naturally beautiful as this truly stunning piece of paradise, where you will explore and enjoy this tour. You will also visit Mossman Gorge where you will see the traditional Smoke Ceremony and will have the chance to swim in their crystal waters.
Cape Tribulation and Daintree day tour
- See the oldest rainforest in the world with an expert guide
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Mossman Gorge and enjoy their Smoke Ceremony
- Taste locally made tropical fruit ice-cream
- Walk the golden sands of Cape Tribulation beach
- Spots crocodiles in their natural habitat on a Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (0-11 years)
Pick up from your hotels in Cairns, Northern Beaches, or Port Douglas
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Bring a small day bag with sunscreen, water bottle, hat, money, and swimwear if you'd like to swim at Mossman Gorge
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Pick-up from Cairns starts at 7.15am
- Pick-up from Northern Beaches starts at 8.00am
- Pick-up from Port Douglas starts at 8.55am