This 8-hour tour will let you discover the town of Bronte, located on the western side of the Etna volcano, and European capital of pistachio. You'll be guided in a gastronomic and cultural journey and you'll discover the traditions, flavours and smells of Sicily. The tour includes a visit to a farm specialized in the production of pistachio PDO, a visit to an ancient oil mill and numerous and hearty tastings. You will end your journey with a regional lunch at a beautiful farm surrounded by nature.
Pistachio & Olive Oil Farm Grand Tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Do this because
- Discover the town of Bronte, the European capital of Pistachio
- Learn about the traditions, flavours and smells of Sicily with a visit to a pistachio farm and an oil mill
- Enjoy a regional lunch at a beautiful farm surrounded by nature
What to expect
- Tour of a pistachio farm and oil mill
- Wine tasting
What's not included
- Anything not expressly indicated in the included items
Children (4-12): reduced
Infants (0-3): free
Piazza dei Martiri 3, Catania.
What to remember
- The tour requires a minimum of 3 participants
- Please contact the local operator after booking to communicate in which language you prefer your tour to be in
Every day at 8.30 am
Etna & Sea di Andrea Giuseppe Lo Bue
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 1 day before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.