90-minutes Dubai speedboat tour around Marina, Atlantis, Palm and Burj Al Arab
- Get a close view of Dubai Eye, Palm Jumeirah, The Atlantis and The Burj Al Arab
- Ride along the well-known area of Dubai Marina
- Learn interesting information about Dubai's top landmarks from your professional guide
This thrilling tour takes off from Dubai Marina where a red carpet and the host will be waiting for you. The guide will also go through a safety briefing, therefore visitors are kindly requested to arrive always 15 minutes earlier.
After the briefing the boat is ready to speed offshore, you will enjoy the great views of the coastline, the beaches and Dubai's top landmarks and grand hotels. A few attractions that you will spot: the Eye Wheel, Jumeirah Beach, the Harbour Project, the Huge Palm and its hotels, the Atlantis, Dubai Rulers Private Island, the Burj Al Arab.
Jump in and hold on to this fast-paced boat. With a convenient departure time every hour you can choose the option that works best for you.
- Presentation of Dubai's top landmarks from a professional English-speaking guide
- Complimentary bottled water
- Professional safety life jackets
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (5-11)
Dubai Marina at Pier 7 Valet located at Dubai Marina Mall
The departure will be at Pier 7 valet located at Dubai Marina Mall sharp right immediately after Dubai Marina Mall. Follow the sign Pier 7 restaurant. If you are traveling by taxi ask the driver to drop you to Pier 7 Dubai Marina.
- Please wear flat-soled shoes and comfortable clothing
- Remember to bring sunglasses and lotion, and you are encouraged to bring your camera
- For safety reasons, if you suffer from heart disease or any particular health condition and/or restriction please contact your local doctor before booking the activity. Please advise the local supplier before starting the activity.
- For safety reasons, this tour is not available for pregnant women and children below 5 years old
- Smoking is prohibited on board
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- You can keep large items in the Marina office during the tour
- You can bring cold snacks if you wish
- Departure times: 9.00am or 1.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...