Afternoon tea at Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- A chance to experience the luxurious, romantic and splendid atmosphere at Burj Al Arab's Skyview Bar
- Unrivaled views of the Palm Jumeirah and The World islands at the 27th floor
- A selection of tea, coffee and delicious sandwiches, cakes and pastries will be served
Located on the top floor of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Skyview Bar instantly matches expectations with unrivalled views of the Palm Jumeirah and The World islands. Experience a magnificent afternoon tea and enjoy a selection of tea, coffee, sandwiches, pastries and cakes served with a choice of our delicious homemade jams and the mouth-watering Devonshire clotted cream.This experience also provides a two-way transfer to compliment your experience.
- 90-minute afternoon tea dining experience served at Skyview Bar Burj Al Arab
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Hotel tour
- Hotel room bookings
- Alcoholic beverages
- Window seat access
Pick-up from your hotel/accommodation in Dubai
After booking, you will receive the local supplier contact info to confirm the pick-up location.
- Not available on Fridays
- Early reservations are essential at least 5-6 days in advance
- The menu will be shared on confirmation of the booking
- No alcoholic beverages are served
- During the month of Ramadan, tea will be served in a separate room and there will be no alcohol during the day
- Smoking is not allowed
- Dress Code: Smart Casual. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt and full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers or sport shoes). Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress / long or short skirt or dressy slack and top
- You should be 21 years or above
- Daily except Fridays: at 1pm and 4pm
Dubai is blessed with an astounding coastline, and your trip to this city will be memorable when you...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...