Bateaux Dubai dinner cruise with private transfers
- 2.5-hour dinner cruise on the Bateaux Dubai
- Live music on board (except during Ramadan)
- A delicious 3-course à la carte menu, freshly prepared on board
For elegant dining and unique sightseeing join this “Al Minsaf” panoramic cruise. The restaurant deck is made entirely of glass and offers amazing views of the bustling life on the Creek of Dubai. The menu selection combines Eastern and Western specialties, freshly prepared by the chef on board. Enjoy live music entertainment whilst dining in this enchanting atmosphere. Cruise the Dubai Creek and indulge in optimal guest comfort.
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Welcome drinks
- Three-course à-la-carte menu with soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (5-12 years): reduced
You will get a private pick-up from your hotel. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Dress code: smart casual or national dress, slippers and shorts are not allowed
- Children below 5 years are not allowed
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 24 hours prior to departure,100% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or in the event of a no-show
- During the below Islamic holidays/month, there will be a restriction on live entertainment and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Cruise will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol on board during these days.
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra'a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri - Islamic New Year
- Milad Un Nabi - Birthday of Prophet Mohammad
- Please follow the pick-up instructions written on the voucher
- This dinner cruise runs every day
- The start time is 7.30pm
- Times may vary according to the location of your hotel
Dubai is blessed with an astounding coastline, and your trip to this city will be memorable when you...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...