Bollywood Parks Dubai tickets
- Explore the first theme-park in the world dedicated to Bollywood
- Enjoy live music and dancing
- Feel the vibrant energy of the exciting Bollywood and Hindi culture
- Choose the roundtrip transfer option for a hassle-free experience
With thrilling rides, colorful live shows, remarkable shopping and dining choices – all themed around blockbuster Hindi movies, you’ll surely have fun with family and friends at Bollywood Parks Dubai.
Bollywood Boulevard welcomes you to experience its awe-inspiring blend of live shows, superb dining and shopping options. Mumbai Chowk will show you the liveliness of the dynamic Indian city of Mumbai, thanks to its attractions including Mumbai Express and Don. At Royal Plaza you will experience the mesmeric splendor of Hindi movies with attractions of the opulent Rajmahal Theater showcasing musical extravaganza such as the one of Jaan-e-Jigar.
Moreover, Rustic Ravine beautifully recreates an Indian rural village scene. Some of the highlights to check out here are Lagaan, the Champaner Cricket Carnival; Sholay, the Hunt for Gabbar Singh; and Dabangg, the Stunt Spectacular Show.
Bollywood Film Studios featuring Hall of Heroes – the park’s fifth section - is as striking and interactive as its other sections. Enjoy Rangmanch and its mindblowing 4D rides including RA.One: Unleashed and Krrish: Hero’s Flight.
- Entrance ticket
- Roundtrip transfer (optional)
- Infants (under 3): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bollywood Parks Dubai is located at Dubai Park and Resorts off of Sheikh Zayed Road near Palm Jebel Ali. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- You must show your e-ticket upon arrival (mobile voucher accepted)
- Transfers are on a shared basis
- Transfer service in Dubai is available at any hotel, residence, or port
- Transfer services from Abu Dhabi are limited to hotels/residence located on Saadiyat Island, Yas Islands, Khalifa City, Zayed Port or in Abu Dhabi city center
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Openings: 4.00pm-12.00am
- Ramadan hours (May 5 - June 4): 2.00pm - 11.00pm
- Summer hours: 3.00pm-11.00pm (Saturday-Wednesday); 3.00pm-12.00am (Thursday-Friday)
- Pick-up is approximately 2.00pm-3.00pm; return time is 8.30pm-9.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...