Burj Khalifa tickets and 3-course meal at Rooftop
- Take the speedy elevators above the city skyline to floors 124 and 125
- Catch spectacular views of the Dubai Fountain
- Enjoy a lavish meal at The Burj Club, Rooftop
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. Your ticket includes a multimedia presentation on Dubai's history and the building's construction, a speedy elevator ride with LCD screens and glass observation decks on floors 124 ad 125. Your visit is complimented with a 3-course lunch or dinner at Rooftop, The Burj Club. An exciting venue with a magical ambiance, Rooftop features spectacular views of The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa.
- Admission to the Burj Khalifa (level 124)
- Admission to The Burj Club, Rooftop
- 3-course lunch or dinner
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Souvenir photos
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free (no food and drinks)
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time. The meeting point is the Burj Khalifa lower ground, right on the left side of the official entry to the Burj Khalifa building.
- Your booking time will be considered as your scheduled time slot to visit the Burj Khalifa
- Don't forget to bring your passport or ID with you
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are not allowed on the tour. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- Every day
- Entrance times vary between 12.00pm-2.00pm (lunch) and 7.00pm-9.00pm (dinner)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Please refer to the calendar as dates are subject to availability
Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1.00pm and 1.30pm
- Friday: 1.30pm and 2.00pm
- Evening Shows: Daily from 6.00pm to 11.00pm (every 30 minutes)
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...