Burj Khalifa tickets with a treat at THE CAFE
- Marvel in the panoramic views from the 124th floor of the world's tallest building
- Enjoy a signature cappuccino and pastry of the day
- Book your admission time and wind down at THE CAFE after your visit
Your visit At the Top will give you wide unobstructed panoramic views from the 124th floor and observation deck. You’ll start with a multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history and the building's construction. Then you will rise above the city skyline in speedy elevators to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. You can take in the views from the observation deck, made entirely of glass - perfect for seeing the city, sea and desert. Telescopes are available for a closer look, while the brave can step outside onto the open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama.
After this unique experience you will head back down to the ground level and wind down at THE CAFE. Enjoy the signature cappuccino and a pastry of the day as you plan your next sight-seeing adventure in Dubai.
- Admission to the Burj Khalifa
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Beverage and pastry at THE CAFE
- Souvenir photos
- Audio guides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children ages 8-12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Children (ages 4-12)
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time. After At the Top, you can enter THE CAFE directly at the ground level without needing to exit the attraction.
- 60-hour cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Every day
- 8.30am-12.00am (last entry at 11.00pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Prime: 3.30pm-6.30pm (inclusive)
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
Take your time to go on a relaxing desert safari enjoying the privacy of a journey tailored for you....
Enjoy the beauty and convenience that come with a day pass to Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jume...
The Green Planet is the region's first bio-dome that recreates a vertical rainforest. Immerse yourse...