Burj Khalifa tickets with meal at Armani Deli
- See levels 124 and 125 on one of the world's highest observation decks
- Three-course lunch at Armani/Deli - a gourmand’s delight
- Book your admission time and eat after your visit
- Access to attraction wi-fi and viewing telescopes
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest building in the world. While the view is breathtaking, the experience is at a whole different level.
You’ll start with a multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history and the building's construction. Then you’ll step into one of the fastest elevators in the world and zoom up to the 124th and 125th floors. The observation deck is made entirely of glass - perfect for seeing the city, sea and desert. Telescopes are available for a closer look, while the brave can step outside onto the open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama.
This option includes three courses at Armani/Deli on the ground floor after your visit. Italian culinary flair and international ingredients come together to create a menu of classic and contemporary flavors. From fresh bread and classic charcuterie to European cheeses and tempting pastries, Armani/Deli is sure to satisfy your appetite.
- Admission to Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Three-course lunch or dinner at Armani/Deli
- One juice, soft drink or 500 ml water
- Souvenir photos
- Extra drinks or menu items
- Audioguides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children between the ages of eight and 12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Children (ages 4-12)
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time. After At the Top, you can enter the Armani/Deli directly through connecting doors in the lift lobby without needing to exit the attraction.
- Not available during the month of Ramadan, please refer to calendar
- 60-hour cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour, however other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Every day
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa with meal at Armani/Deli:
- 12.00pm-2.00pm (lunch)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- This offer is not available during the month of Ramadan
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Hop aboard the glass enclosed contemporary dhow which keeps the traditions alive offering stunning v...
Abu Dhabi is the largest city in UAE and it is well known for its marvelous Islamic architecture, it...
As Dubai faces the beautiful clear water you won't want to miss cruising on a traditional wooden dho...
On this 2-hour walking tour we will walk through the Bastakiya, old Dubai heritage houses, Al Fahidi...
See Dubai from two angles on a great value traditional Dubai city tour and Arabian ‘dhow’ boat dinne...