Dhow boat dinner cruise on Dubai Creek
- Admire the glittering night skyline of Dubai from the water
- Sail along Dubai Creek on a traditional dhow Bedouin boat
- Savor a mouthwatering barbecue dinner on board
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.
The Dubai Creek, an integral part of the city's history, divides Dubai into two sections: Bur Dubai and Deira, both of which house some of the city's best monuments and exquisite buildings.
Dhows, traditional Bedouin boats that were once used for trade and transportation, have been converted into restaurants that have lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. Upon arrival you'll receive a welcome drink then once the dhow sets sail, you'll enjoy a dinner of delicious barbecued dishes.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai as they glitter against the backdrop of the night sky. Then, savor a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
Dhow cruises also have entertainment activities which include live music performances, Tanura dancing and more.
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off your home or hotel in Dubai
- Cruise on the Dubai Creek for 2 hours
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
- Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women
- International buffet dinner with BBQ items
- Tanura dance and other entertainment activities
- Open air upper deck and fully air conditioned lower deck
You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai and driven to Dubai Creek.
- Dinner spread includes both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Please confirm your pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Daily at 8pm
- Hotel pick-up between 6.30pm-7.30pm depending on your hotel location. You will receive a more precise time upon confirmation.
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to pick-up
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabia...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...