Dubai à la Mode
- Take in the unforgettable charm of Dubai
- Walk along the canal city, Dubai Marina
- Visit the 50-meter long aquarium and the exotic wonders of the Burj Khalifa
- DIscover Palm Jumeirah, a five-by-five kilometre man-made island
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated cities around the world. In order to understand the evolution of Dubai, you’re going to travel in space and time investigating the nature, society and technology that surround this sunny and futuristic city. You'll start with the Dubai Marina – a canal city carved along a two-mile stretch of Arabian Gulf shoreline with a variety of luxury condominium towers and villas perched atop a dynamic waterfront-retail promenade. You'll continue to the Palm Jumeirah, a five-by-five kilometre man-made island and a surrounding crescent island that forms an 11 kilometre-long breakwater. Afterwards, you'll enjoy the beauty of the little Venice of Dubai submerged in true Arabian architecture that goes by the name of Madinat Jumeirah. You'll then head to the new downtown to visit the highest observatory deck at the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, attached to the world’s largest Shopping Mall, famous for its huge aquarium and underwater zoo as well as world's largest choreographed fountain.
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa 124th floor
Child (2-12): reduced
You will be picked up from your accommodation. The pick-up hours according to the places:
- 8.15-8.45am: from Ibn Battuta/Jebel Ali
- 8.30-8.45am: from Sports city
- 8.30-9.00am: from Deira
- 8.45-9.15am: from Bur Dubai
- 8.45-9.15am: from SZR/Downtown
- 9.00-9.30am: from Al Barsha/Tecom
- 9.15-9.45am: from JBR/Marina
- 9.15-9.45am: from Palm Jumeirah
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Dress smart and casual (we recommend comfortable footwear)
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday during the morning. Pick up times: from 8:00 to 9:00
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabia...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...