Dubai full day tour with optional lunch
- Cross the creek by ABRAS Boat
- Enjoy an optional lunch at Dubai Mall
- Discover the old town district & Al-Fahidi ancient fortress, Gold Souk
- Stop at the Grand Mosque Jumeirah & Burj Al Arab to take amazing photos
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
Get the chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. The tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, you will also cross the new Canal, and then visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule.
You will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own. Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks.
The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of Dubai palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. At the Dubai Mall, you'll have lunch in a restaurant overlooking the BURJ (only if lunch option selected), otherwise, you will be able to have lunch on your own in one of the various food options available in the mall. In the afternoon, you will arrive at the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, then drive south on Sheikh Zayed road to reach the PALM, an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf.
After that, you will stop at the new Dubai Marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
- Audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese and Korean
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fees at Dubai Museum
- Cruise tour crossing the Creek in Abras
- Lunch in DUBAI mall facing Burj Khalifa (only if selected)
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab Entrance
- Entrance to Ski Dubai
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Child (0-2): free of charge
- Child (3-11): reduced
Complimentary pick-up from your hotel in Dubai.
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Dubai. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Audio guides available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese and Korean
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45till09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to11h15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- For customers in Sharjah, Jebel Ali Ajman hotels there is a supplement of 25$ pp for pick up. If you wish to arrange a pick up from one of these cities, please contact the local service provider after booking. The contact details will be provided on the voucher.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Every day
- Tour starting time: 9.00am
- Pick-up time: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel or Dubai internet city metro.
- Drop-off place: Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman- Bur Dubai & Deira City Centre
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the D...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Join a fantastic experience in a guided city tour of Sharjah, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. A...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
Your visit At the Top will give you wide unobstructed panoramic views from the 124th floor and obser...
This private tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand...
Dubai is a city that constantly grows, improves, expands and develops to the astonishment of visitor...
Come meet and take a picture with a fascinating and friendly dolphin without having to get into the ...
Take a break from the heat of Dubai and head to the ski park in the Mall of Emirates. Nothing short ...