On this 2-hour walking tour you will walk through the Bastakiya, old Dubai heritage houses, Al Fahidi Fort and the famous textile, spice and gold souks (markets). You'll also have the opportunity to go on a traditional wooden boat trip during the tour (abra) and visit cultural landmarks such as Ruler’s Court, the Al Shindaga Watchtower, the Dubai Museum and the Coffee Museum. Learn more about Dubai from the perspective of its history, people, food, culture and etiquette. This tour is a worthwhile introduction to Dubai's story from a desert to a global destination city.
Dubai Old Town and souk history tour
Availability: See calendar
Duration: up to 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover Dubai's culture, history and architecture with a knowledgeable guide
- Ride a traditional wooden boat
- Enjoy the aromas and colors of the spice market
What to expect
- Local guide
- Private guide
- Boat ride
- Dubai museum
- Coffee museum
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
Arabian Tea House Restaurant and Café - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Arabian Tea House Restaurant.
What to remember
- Your guide will be dressed in orange
- It's required to buy a minimum of 2 tickets
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking and bring a hat or umbrella and sunscreen
- The tour starts at 10.00am
Dubai By Foot Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.