East coast city tour with snorkeling and lunch from Dubai
- Explore a coral reef while snorkeling in the Indian Ocean
- Learn about desert life at the Arabian Wildlife Park
- Taste different types of fruits at the Friday Souk
- Discover Arabian history at Fujairah Museum
Hit the road toward the coastal side of the UAE and enjoy a full-day tour with a visit to the Arabian Wildlife Park. At the park you’ll be able to see most of the varieties of animals that call the desert home, including reptiles such as snakes and scorpions. Enjoy a short visit to the archaeological museum as well.
Continue on to Fujairah on the east coast, where you’ll encounter mountainous terrain and archaeological sites. Fujairah is admired for its lush landscape and a coastline that stretches for more than 70 kilometers. Your route will take in a number of interesting sites, such as the old mosque al Bidya and the famous market known as Souk Friday, where you can buy a wide variety of traditional objects and fruits.
Explore the Heritage Village and see an assortment of traditional houses and fishing boats that shed light on earlier days in the UAE. Next, stop at the beach on Snoopy Island, and enjoy seaside activities and snorkeling. This will be followed by a lunch break, when you’ll have a healthy meal in natural surroundings.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water during the tour
- Museum entrance
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks
- Private expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants under 3 years old: free
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details after you make your booking.
- After you make your booking, please indicate hotel details for your pick-up service
- This tour is available in English, German or French. Please indicate your preferred language after you make your booking
- Cancellation policy: free cancellation up to 48 hours and 50% cancellation fee up 24 hours
- Hotel pick-up: 8.30am
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...