Motiongate Dubai tickets
- Wander through the magical worlds of DreamWorks and Lionsgate Films
- Go on an adventure full of creative storytelling, prefect for all ages
- Choose the roundtrip transfer option for a hassle-free experience
Located inside Dubai Parks and Resorts™, Motiongate™ Dubai is the region’s biggest Hollywood-themed park, featuring exciting attractions based on three most popular motion picture studios, such as Lionsgate, Dream Works Animation and Columbia Pictures. You will make the most of this 1.9-million-square-feet-park with 27 exciting rides and games, scattered across its five zones, such as Studio Central, Columbia Pictures, Smurfs Village, Lionsgate, and Dreamworks. With seven one-of-its-kind attractions, Columbia Pictures has exciting rides based on some of the most thrilling Hollywood movies like Hotel Transylvania, Ghostbusters and Zombieland. In the Smurfs Village, you’ll get to discover its fives attractions which transport you to the fantastical land of the Smurfs. Lionsgate is where you can have fun on thrilling rides inspired by The Hunger Games. Moreover, the Dreamworks zone is vast and has four themed sections with amazing rides, highlighting movies including Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, How to Train Your Dragon and Shrek. Motiongate™ Dubai has everything you could ask for in a theme park, from extreme rollercoasters to family-friendly experiences.
- Entrance tickets
- Entrance to other parks at Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Roundtrip transfer (optional)
- Infants (under 3): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Motiongate Dubai is located at Dubai Park and Resorts off of Sheikh Zayed Road near Palm Jebel Ali. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- You must show your e-ticket upon arrival
- Transfers are on a shared basis
- Transfer service in Dubai is available at any hotel, residence, or port
- Transfer services from Abu Dhabi are limited to hotels/residence located on Saadiyat Island, Yas Islands, Khalifa City, Zayed Port or in Abu Dhabi city center
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Ramadan hours (May 5 - June 4): 2.00pm-10.00pm (Saturday-Wednesday); 2.00pm-11.00pm (Thursday-Friday)
- Summer hours (June 9 - September 30): 2.00pm-10.00pm (Saturday-Wednesday); 2.00pm-11.00pm (Thursday-Friday)
- Hotel pick-up is approximately 2.00pm-3.00pm depending on the location of your hotel/residence/port. A more exact time will be communicated after your booking
- Return time: 8.30pm-9.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
This adventurous desert safari will take you to the heart of Dubai’s most popular desert known as ‘L...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...