Motiongate Dubai tickets
- Experience the Golden Age of Hollywood as you step into Studio Central
- Wander through the magical worlds of DreamWorks and Lionsgate Films
- Go on an adventure full of creative storytelling, prefect for all ages
- Choose the roundtrip transfer option for a hassle-free experience
For an insightful Hollywood movie experience, you won’t want to miss Motiongate Dubai. A part of the colossal Dubai Parks and Resorts, Motiongate Dubai alone occupies an area of about two million square feet and needless to say, it’s the region’s biggest Hollywood-based theme park. Combining attractions based on the world’s three most popular motion picture studios: Sony Pictures Studios, Hollywood DreamWorks Animation and Lionsgate Films, a visit to this park allows you to see all the fantasies of the silver screen.
There is plenty of entertainment from family attractions and exclusive kids' gaming favorites to heart-pounding roller coaster rides, motion simulators, water-based rides, and live stage shows. There are more than 25 rides and attractions depicting some of the all-time favorite Hollywood movies such as The Smurfs, Madagascar, Zombieland, Kung Fu Panda, Hotel Transylvania, and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Whether you’re a hardcore Hollywood fan, adventure-seeker or fun-enthusiast looking to explore something unique and refreshing on your Dubai trip, Motiongate Dubai with five exhilarating zones is sure to exceed your imaginations.
Don't worry about driving and parking if you choose the 'Entrance with roundrtrip transfer' option . You can enjoy pick-up/drop-off service direct from your hotel to the front of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Entrance tickets
- Entrance to other parks at Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Roundtrip transfer (optional)
- Infants (under 3): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Motiongate Dubai is located at Dubai Park and Resorts off of Sheikh Zayed Road near Palm Jebel Ali. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- You must show your e-ticket upon arrival (mobile voucher accepted)
- Transfers are on a shared basis
- Transfer service in Dubai is available at any hotel, residence, or port
- Transfer services from Abu Dhabi are limited to hotels/residence located on Saadiyat Island, Yas Islands, Khalifa City, Zayed Port or in Abu Dhabi city center
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Ramadan hours (May 5 - June 4): 2.00pm-10.00pm (Saturday-Wednesday); 2.00pm-11.00pm (Thursday-Friday)
- Summer hours (June 9 - September 30): 2.00pm-10.00pm (Saturday-Wednesday); 2.00pm-11.00pm (Thursday-Friday)
- Hotel pick-up is approximately 2.00pm-3.00pm depending on the location of your hotel/residence/port. A more exact time will be communicated after your booking
- Return time: 8.30pm-9.00pm
With thrilling rides, colorful live shows, and remarkable shopping and dining choices – all themed a...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of the newest attractions for families and groups traveling to Dubai....
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
Take a stroll along the floating platform located within the The Dubai Fountain. The Dubai Fountain ...
Upon reaching the Burj Khalifa you will go up to the 124th floor of the tower and let the spectacula...
As if the simple joy of walking barefoot across golden sand wasn’t pleasant enough, in addition to g...