Private half-day Dubai city tour with optional Burj Khalifa tickets
- Discover Dubai with a private guide and its must-sees
- Enjoy a comfortable private pick-up and drop-off service
- Ride the traditional Abra, the local water taxi, to explore the waterfront area
- Discover the mesmerizing tradition of Dubai together with your private guide
On this private tour, you'll get to discover a variety of interesting and popular attractions in Dubai. You'll see the Jumeirah Mosque, a magnificent example of Islamic architecture, the Dubai World Trade Center and the Bastakia area – the oldest part of the city, where you'll see the Wind Towers which served as air conditioners in the past.
The journey through Dubai's city center includes popular landmarks and a visit to the Museum housed in the 150-year old Al Fahidi Fort. Here you'll see interesting artifacts which throw light on Dubai’s historical links with trading and pearl diving. Along the route is also the ancient, beautifully restored house of Sheikh Saeed, the grandfather of the present Ruler of Dubai.
Afterward, you'll enjoy a ride across the famed Dubai creek in a local water taxi which is called the ‘Abra’ to see the bustling activities on the waterfront and move on to the Deira side of Dubai. Here you will be amazed by the aromatic spice souq and the exquisite gold jewelry that you can find.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Dubai museum entrance
- English, German, Italian, Spanish or French-speaking guide
- Burj Khalifa entrance tickets (if selected)
- Personal expenses
Only for the Burj Khalifa tickets:
- Child (4-11): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
Pick-up from Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman
You will be asked to provide your hotel/accommodation details during booking.
- The Burj Khalifa tickets are optional. You can access any time after the guided tour
- The prices indicated are per group
- With the Burj Khalifa tickets you can ONLY access the 124°- 125° floor
- On request, it is also available the pick-up from RAK
- Note: Lunch is not included but you'll have time at Dubai Mall for a quick snack
- Monday - Saturday: pick-up at 09.00am or 15.00pm
- Friday: pick-up at 12.00pm
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Are you in Dubai on holiday and want to discover the city of Abu Dhabi as well? Then this private Ab...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand dunes a...
If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabia...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Explore the pure beauty of the Arabian desert and enjoy dune bashing. Your journey will start with a...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and modern part of the city. On the way to the o...
17 fun-filled hectares of record-breaking water slides, Dubai’s largest Aquarium, private beach and ...
Stay in touch with friends and family back home when on a vacation and avoid the large roaming costs...
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers visitors a thrilling experience like no other. Including three theme ...