Red dunes safari with sandboarding, camel ride and BBQ
- Visit the famous desert of Lahbab
- Enjoy sandboarding, camel rides and dune bashing
- Watch the mesmerizing belly dance and Tanura show
- Enjoy BBQ buffet dinner in premium Bedouin-style camp
- End the day with a tasty dinner
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Take your trip off-road aboard a 4x4 jeep
This adventurous desert safari will take you to the heart of Dubai’s most popular desert known as ‘Lahbab’. Located 50 kilometres from the city, Lahbab is distinctively known for its sleek red colour sand and its towering dunes. This tour is an ideal blend of thrill and relaxation, suitable for adventure seekers, families, couples as well as solo travellers.
You will be picked up from your hotel in a 4x4 vehicle; the drive to the desert spot takes about 45-50 minutes. Feel free to ask your expert guide about the history of Dubai, famous monuments or simply hold a casual conversation about the height of Burj Khalifa!
Once ready, you'll be taken deeper into the desert where you can enjoy 30-45 minutes of exhilarating dune bashing. After the exciting drive, there is a picture stop at the top of the highest dune. During the stop, try out the popular sport of sand-boarding; suitable for all individuals and does not require any prior experience or training.
You will then head towards the Bedouin-style camp, hidden in the heart of the desert. You will be greeted with Qahwa (Arabic coffee), dates and Lugamat (traditional sweet) and enjoy as camel rides, Shisha pipe, Henna tattoo artists, taking pictures in traditional Arabic costumes and shopping through the souvenir stand. You will also have the chance to take pictures with a falcon as well.
As the night settles in, enjoy a delicious and luxurious BBQ, hummus and salads accompanied by drinks. While enjoying your meal, feast your eyes on a colourful belly dancing show followed by a Tanura performance.
Finally, after the last show, you will head back to Dubai to your hotel.
- Dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle
- Picture stop in the desert
- Camel rides
- Welcome drinks at the camp
- Henna tattoo painting
- Delicious BBQ buffet dinner (with vegetarian alternatives)
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea
- Belly dance and Tanura show
- Falcon experience
- Quad bikes
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Children (3-11 years)
The pick-up will be 45 minutes before the tour starts.
- You can choose between a shared and private option
- The pick-up is available from any hotel or location in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and Port Rashid (cruise terminal)
- Pick-up time will be within 45 minutes before the start time of the tour
- Please confirm your accommodation details at check-out
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS-tracking, GMS, and a first aid box
- The duration of this activity is 7-hours, which include travel and pick-up time to drop-off back to your hotel
- Quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving as any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance
- All participants who selected quad bike option must sign an Indemnity Form before commencing the activity
- Children below 12 years are not permitted to ride quad bikes
- Falcons may not be available at the camp during hotter months (mainly in July and August)
- The camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. An additional charge will apply if Shisha is required at the tables
- Limited Henna designs are free but custom designs that take longer to draw will be additionally charged
- Vegetarian options are available at a buffet dinner
- The tour program is subject to change in case of religious dates/holy months (e.g. Ramadan, Eid). Music, dance shows and alcohol may be cancelled on such Islamic religious dates
- Daily at 3.30pm
Get a chance to capture the mystique and grandeur of Dubai’s desert landscape. This tour is ideal fo...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Extend your heritage experience with an overnight desert safari camping experience.Take a step back ...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Don't miss the luxury cruise departing from Dubai Marina and strolling along the Marina area and the...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
Dubai is a city that constantly grows, improves, expands and develops to the astonishment of visitor...