After being collected from your ship’s docking point, you will be brought on to the Garden of Ireland — Wicklow. On the way to Glendalough, which means “Valley of the Two Lakes” in Irish language, you will be amazed by the majestic scenery of the mountains. At your stop in Glendalough, you will explore the monastic settlements and the awe-inspiring lakes. The sacred monastic city was founded by St. Kevin in the sixth century. Walk around the ruins and see the Round Tower, Kissing Gate, St. Kevin’s cross and many others. You will also have the opportunuty to spend some time to stroll along the lake coast and, if you follow the hiking trail through the forest, you will also be able to see many animals, such as otters, stoats and badgers in this wooded landscape. After the Wicklow stop, we will bring you back to Dublin city centre. On the way, our guide will give you suggestions on what to see and do, while telling you a brief history of our country. You will be given free time to explore the cobbled streets, visit the infamous Temple Bar, walk around Trinity College or do some shopping. At the end of the tour, we will take you back to your ship before it leaves.
Dublin Shore Excursion in Glendalough and Dublin's city centre
Availability: As per calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Visit the Glendalough, “Garden of Ireland” in the Wicklow mountains
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Dublin City tour
What to expect
- Shore excursion
- Children (under 17 years old): Reduced
- Student (17-25 years old): Reduced
Please meet the driver at your ship’s docking point. You'll receive an email a few days before your arrival date with further details.
What to remember
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- Not suitable for children under 3. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Finn McCools tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.