EPIC is a modern museum in Dublin’s Docklands that tells the moving story of the 10 million Irish people who left their homeland – and how they influenced and shaped the world.
The world’s only fully digital museum features 1,500 years of Irish history in its atmospheric vaults. Experience this breathtaking story in interactive galleries, with a feast of powerful audio and video bringing these one-of-a-kind tales to life.
Shortlisted for European Museum of the Year 2018, this top-rated, family-friendly attraction is an essential destination for everyone with an interest in Ireland’s people, culture and history. Relive some of the greatest achievements in music, literature, sport, business, politics, fashion and science.
Among TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Things to Do in Dublin, National Geographic Travel describe it as “Simply too good of a story to miss”. EPIC also houses the Irish Family History Centre, with a team of genealogy experts to help visitors uncover their Irish roots.
- Find out why Irish people travelled the globe over the centuries
- Uncover hundreds of stories of adventure, adversity and triumph
- Interact with the past in easy-to-use high-tech galleries
- Stamp your very own souvenir EPIC passport as you travel through Irish history
- Send a digital postcard from Dublin
- Connect with your ancestors at the Irish Family History Centre
- Unlike any other museum experience