Düsseldorf: Rhine tour on Segway
- Discover the beautiful river side on segway
- Enjoy gliding effortlessly through the city
- Taste a local beer in a typical brewery
Our Rheine Tour across Düsseldorf takes approximately 2 hours. Enjoy the magnificent riverside riding your segway in safety! After a through instruction we first drive towards the Old Town and have a look at the Rhine Tower and at the Burgpark with its breweries and gastronomy shops. We will stop in a typical brewery to enjoy a beer together. Afterwards we will head towards the beautiful Rhinepark which combines green meadows and public buildings, like broadcasting institutions. Not only is the architecture of the buildings worth a visit, but you will also enjoy a fantastic view from the Rheinturm (Rhine Tower), the marina and the Parliament Building.
We will then cross the Theodor-Heuss-Brücke to get to the other side of the Rhine to Oberkassel and see a great view of the Düsseldorf Skyline. Here you are free to speed up and enjoy driving on the wide path. Segway driving is a totally different driving experience, you will have lots of fun with it! Gliding effortlessly across Oberkassel and back to the right side of the Rhine we get to the harbor of Düsseldorf and to the Medienhafen, an exciting modern district. Finally we will drive by the nearby Federal State Parliament of Northrhine-Westphalia, the central legislative body of the state's polical system, before getting back to our point of departure.
- Segway tour of 2 hours
- Experienced guide
- Instructions before departure
- Helmet rental: 2 euros per person
Rathausufer 20, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Rathausufer 20,40213 Düsseldorf
- At the beginning of the tour you will get an extensive instruction by a segway expert so that you feel safe and in control of the vehicle
- Participants must be at least 15 years old
- The minimum weight per participant is 45 kg and the maximum 118 kg
- This tour needs a minimum of 4 people to run
- This activity is forbidden to pregnant women
- It is mandatory to wear a helmet at all times. Helmet can be provided upon request (2 euros fee) directly on location. You can bring your own helmet
- All Segway riders must have a moped license if they were born after April 1st 1965
- If a tour is cancelled for safety reason your coupon remains valid, we will reschedule a new tour
- You take part in all tours at your own risk. Parents are responsible for their children
- Driving under influence of alcohol or other drugs is strictly prohibited
- Every day at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm
Action-packed adventures, even more exciting and explosive than any blockbusters - this is Movie Par...
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
During Advent we invite you to an atmospheric stroll through the sea of lights of Düsseldorf's Chris...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...