Last minute private tour of Ferrara with a local guide
- Avoid the most beaten tracks in Italy and discover a unique UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore this heavyweight Renaissance art city, its colossal palaces and its still intact medieval walls
Ferrara is a splendid city of art, ideal to be enjoyed walking through its streets and discovering its "Renaissance character", revealed on every corner. The famous Este family governed here for three centuries and gave the city the appearance it has today: a uniquely planned city, which harmoniously fuses the Mediaeval and Renaissance styles and that can represent Europe's first modern city. Thanks to these characteristics, Ferrara gained its UNESCO World Heritage status.
Through this guided walking tour, lead by your private guide, you'll get to see the main and most important sites in town, like the famous Castello Estense (the castle of the historic Este family), Piazza Savonarola, Palazzo Arcivescovile, the harmonious Romanesque and Gothic Cathedral of Ferrara, Palazzo Marchionale, the particular Jewish ghetto (the region's largest and oldest, which prevailed from 1627 until 1859) and Via delle Volte.
Get ready to take great pictures of this hidden Italian gem!
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Food & drinks
- Entrance to museums/churches/palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Piazzetta del Castello, 20, 44121 Ferrara FE, Italy
Meet your guide next to the big statue of a cannon (before the arched gate)
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to the sites shown and therefore it will take place mainly outside (with external comments of the various sites being provided)
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- This tour is available every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 02.00pm, 03.00pm or 04.00pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Take part in a half-day tour of the old city of Ferrara. Discover all the main monuments of the city...
Join a fabulous food and wine tour to discover traditional delicacies in the wonderful city of Ferra...
Enjoy a wonderful journey through stories, traditions, emotions, coffee bean roasting and end up wit...
SHOUT! | 04/04/2020 presents WADE ONLINE TICKETS / ONLINE TICKET >>> € 10 LIMITED TICKET PROMO - VAL...
SHOUT! | 03/21/2020 presents EDDY M ENTRY in LIST >>> FREE ENTRY until 24.00 € 10 from 24.00 to 01.0...