Accademia Gallery guided experience
- Visit the Accademia Gallery for an hour with your guide
- Admire Reinassance's masterpieces
- Unveil Michelangelo's David
Join this one hour tour of one of the most fascinating galleries in the world: Accademia Gallery!
Visit the museum with your licensed monolingual guide, admire all the Renaissance's masterpieces and unveil Michelangelo's David statue.
At the end of the tour, you could stay inside and explore the gallery for as long as you wish!
- Fast entrance tickets
- Licensed tour guide
- Headphones from 7 participants
- Small groups
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up/Drop-off hotel
- Infant (0-4)
- Child (5-12)
Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze, Via Ricasoli, Florence FI, Italy
- Please note that security control are going to be taken with metal detectors
- Due to security checks some queues might be done
- Please do not carry any bottles or liquid with you
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 12.00pm
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
The Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral) is home to an immense collection o...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering of Tuscan cuisine, as well as the most c...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...