Accademia Gallery guided tour with 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tickets
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery
- See the best highlights of Florence with a 24 or 48-hour hop-on/hop-off bus
- Admire Michelangelo's David
Enjoy a close encounter with timeless works of art and hear the inside story of the life and times of the consummate artist, Michelangelo: on a 60/90-minute guided tour of the Accademia Gallery, you will learn why Michelangelo’s David is the most recognizable symbol of Florence and what the subject represented in his time.
The Accademia Gallery also houses an important collection of paintings dating from the 14th to the 16th century, plaster casts of famous statues from the 19th century and an impressive holding of Russian icons. Linger at the Accademia Gallery as long as you like. You are welcome to remain in the gallery on your own until closing time.
The second part of this package is a 24 or 48-hour hop-on/hop-off bus tour. Jump on board the sightseeing bus and hop off at any of the designated stops along the route to visit landmarks and monuments, then hop back on and continue to explore Florence.
- Guided tour of the Accademia Gallery with an English-speaking professional guide
- Booking and entrance fee for the Accademia Gallery
- 24 or 48-hour City Sightseeing bus tickets
- 24 or 48-hour public transport tickets
- Child 6-15 years of age: reduced
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
Line A Stop n. 1, Via Fiume 8/10
- The date and time you select during the reservation process are mandatory for the guided visit and cannot be modified
- Please redeem your voucher at Line A Stop n. 1 Via Fiume 8/10 City Sightseeing Florence. Please do this at least 1 hour before to tour departure time
- Children under 18 years old must present an ID card or passport at the entrance of the Accademia Gallery; otherwise, the access at the Accademia will be denied and no refund will be considered
- The validity of the City Sightseeing ticket will start when you redeem your voucher
- The starting point for the guided tour at the Accademia Gallery will be communicated as soon as the voucher redemption
Tuesday - Sunday at 10.30am
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...