Accademia Gallery tickets and audioguide
- Discover the David: all the secrets revealed
- Avoid the queues and save your time
- Visit the museum with a multilanguage audioguide at your own pace
- Learn more about Michelangelo's career
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this Accademia Gallery morning visit with audioguide. Skip the long line and visit the museum in total freedom at your own pace, guided by an audio-commentary of expert art historians recorded in their your language.
Total immersion in the art of Michelangelo to know his most renowned work, the David, and other important works of art.
The young Michelangelo carved the David from a huge block of rough marble in three years, creating an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the renaissance model. He depicted a magnificent nude young man at the height of his physical vigor, whose intense expression of strength and courage, which originated from an absolute faith in God, roses as a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fee with booking for the Accademia Gallery (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children: 0-6 years old free of charge (show a document proving children’s age upon request)
Via Ricasoli, 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Accademia Gallery museum (entrance reserved to the booking holders).
- To collect the audio guide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card or Passport; they will keep your ID document until the end of the visit when you will return the audio guide
- If you lose or don’t return the audio guide, you will asked for a refund of € 250,00 per unit
- Audio-guide not available for children under the age of 7
- From Tuesday to Sunday
- Check-in time: 10.15am
- The tour starts at 10.30am
- From April to October, the tour starts at 10.30am - 12.00pm - 1.30pm
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important museums in Florence with a single ticket! Visit Uf...
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
Florence just waits to be discovered. As Dan Brown said: "If you know where to look, Florence is Par...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
Designed by architect Giorgio Vasari in 1560, the Uffizi is one of the oldest galleries in the world...
Ride your segway under the guidance of an expert guide and enjoy this wonderful experience riding th...
Off all the main tourist routes, the medieval villages are definetely worth a visit. In their daily ...