Accademia Gallery tour in the footsteps of the David
- Guided visit of the famous museum with an expert guide
- Save your precious time with this skip-the-line tour
- Admire Michelangelo's masterpiece: the statue of David
- Observe paintings of religious subjects by Florentine masters
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces.
The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigor, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
The Accademia Gallery was founded officially in 1784 in the halls of the old hospital San Matteo in Florence, and it soon became a place where important artistic institutions and artwork could be brought together under one roof.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia Gallery
- Visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones (only for groups with over 15 participants)
- Child 0-5: free of charge
Via Ricasoli 58/60, 50122 Firenze FI
In front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery (reserved tickets entrance). The MyTour staff will be wearing a green jacket.
- Portuguese, Italian, French, German & Chinese languages are available with minimum 4 passengers
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English (or Spanish)
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Summer season (April - October): from Tuesday to Sunday (except every first Sunday of the month) at 11:00am
- Winter season (November - March): Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 11:00am
- The tour in Italian takes place only on Saturdays
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...