Boboli Garden guided tour
- Join a guided tour of the royal Boboli Gardens in Florence
- Stroll through acres of gardens, trees, fountains and terraces with an expert guide
- Learn the history of the 16th-century Italianate gardens behind the Pitti Palace
Visit the green oasis in the center of Florence, a marvelous design by Niccolò Tribolo and later featured by Giorgio Vasari, Bartolomeo Ammannati and Bernardo Buontalenti in 16th-century. Your tour guide will meet you in the Piazza Pitti or the Pitti Square right in front of the Central Gate, before unveiling the history of the Boboli Gardens and how it was designed. The tour starts from the central Gate of Palazzo Pitti, and the guide will give an explanation of the Palazzo Pitti while walking you towards the gardens. You can only get to know these details from a professional and local guide who is has a profound knowledge of all the small details.
You can take a relaxing walk through this amazing open-air museum, full of fountains, temples, beautiful caves and sculptures (Michelangelo, Giambologna) and many more.
Walk with your guide and admire its masterpieces like the Grotta Grande, the Amphitheater, the Viottolone and the Isolotto, the Knights Garden and the Kaffehaus and enjoy a spectacular view of Florence. Before the tour
ends, don't forget to ask your guide for any additional questions you may have and at the end of the tour you may stay sometime in the garden at your leisure, making it more memorable.
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Ticket with reservation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Child (6 -12): reduced
- Child (0-5): free of charge
Piazza de' Pitti, 50125 Firenze FI
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)
- The gardens do not operate on days with heavy rain
- Subject to favorable weather conditions (if canceled due to poor weather, you will be give the option of an alternative date or full refund)
From Tuesday to Saturday at 10.45am
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...