Brunelleschi's Dome guided tour
- Skip the line at the Brunelleschi's Dome and enjoy a guided tour
- Climb the 463 steps to enjoy impressive views of Florence
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 463 steps to the top and enjoy impressive views of Florence!
Climb to the top of the Florence Cathedral's cupola with the commentary of your expert guide to see the inside of the Dome up close and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence.
Brunelleschi’s Dome, with its egg-shaped architecture, was the largest such structure in the world in its time. On your visit to the Dome’s interior, you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows.
- Dedicated access to the Dome
- Guided tour of the Dome
- Local guide
- Commentary on the Cathedral from above (Dome)
- Entrance ticket to Giotto's Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt, Museum of the Works of the Cathedral
- Guided tour of the Cathedral
- Children (6-11): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free of charge
Piazza del Duomo 5, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
At the entrance of the Dome at the Porta della Mandorla (north side of the Cathedral). Please, look for an Accord assistant holding a panel advertising the tour. Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- With the same ticket it is possible to visit the other monuments of the Duomo Cathedral (Giotto’s Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt) and its museum
- Please confirm the language of the guided tour (English, Italian or Spanish) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps. No lifts (elevators) are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia
- The times of access to the monuments are subject to changes in time due to extraordinary events
- It is prohibited to enter in shorts or with uncovered shoulders
- From Monday to Saturday at 11.30am and 2:00pm
- At 10.00am from 15th March to 14th November
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile over a UNESCO World Heritage are...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Visit the palace in 90 minutes with a guide and you will discover every corner and every masterpiece...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile through a UNESCO World Heritage ...
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...
Learn about the mysteries of Florence's past while enjoying an evening stroll through the city.Explo...
Join a walking tour in the footsteps of the Medicis to learn about the history of the most important...
With this tour you will have a "full immersion" in the Tuscan Gastronomy. Accompanied by a specializ...
During the private tour your personal guide will tell you the secrets of the whole square called “Fi...