Sunset Chianti excursion from Florence
- Experience the stunning Chianti Landscape at sunset
- Wine tasting at an authentic family-run estate
- Discover the Tuscan hillside as a local
- Enjoy a small group tour for a personalized experience
Escape the bustle and heat of the city and enjoy Tuscany at a more relaxed pace. This afternoon tour via a comfortable car or minivan allows you to experience for yourself what makes this one of the world’s most beautiful landscapes. Immerse yourself in stunning scenery characterized by vineyards, cypress trees and golden hilltop villages, each one more beautiful than the last. Discover a new glorious view around every bend. Visit a wine estate for a tour of the cantine (cellars) and a wine tasting with appetizers including cheese, bruschetta, and cold meats. Watch the sunset over the Tuscan hills.
For those who want to taste a typical Tuscan Dinner there is the possibility to stop for a Dinner in a Chianti restaurant.
- Comfortable air conditioned car or 7-8 seat minivan
- Expert English-speaking driver
- Visit to a famous wine estate, tour of the cellar, local wine tastings
- Local Guide
- under 3 years - FREE
- 3- 12 years: 50 % discount
- San Firenze Square
Piazza Cavalleggeri 1 at the National Library in Florence
- The tour is confirmed rain or shine
- 4.00 pm in Summer Season ( April to October )
- 3.00 pm in Winter Season ( November to March )
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...