Chianti full-day wine tour with lunch
- Visit a small boutique Chianti winery near Monteriggioni
- Enjoy some free time to visit San Gimignano or Monteriggioni historic center
- Lunch with wine pairing in a famous Chianti Winery
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hills and unforgettable red wines… this is a tour for the wine lover, foodie and travel enthusiast.
9:00am: Pick-up at your accommodation
10:00am-11:30am: Tour and wine tasting in a boutique winery with an optional stop in Castellina or Monteriggioni for cappuccino beforehand. Here taste the best Chianti red wine in a rustic wine estate along with homemade snacks and a sampling of wines and oil.
12:00pm-2:30pm: In the early afternoon, enjoy a Lunch and wine tasting in a prestigious Chianti winery, one of the most famous wineries in Chianti, famous for their hospitality and wines. They will explain the local wines while you are pairing their wines with delicious food for your lunch.
From there we will drive back to Florence on the Chiantigiana road.
03:30pm-04:30pm: In the late afternoon, we will stop in Panzano in Chianti to finish the day with a visit in a famous Winery Shop, where you can taste all their products, not only wine.
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Free wifi on board
- Wine tasting and lunch
- Visits to the best vineyards, showing the diversity of the region
- Breathtaking views of Italian countryside, ancient monasteries and small villages
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- English speaking driver for the full day
Pick-up from your accommodation in Florence or Siena.
- Note: During this excursion, transport will be made in a Mercedes 9 seat minivan which offers the maximum comfort, with air-conditioning, large panoramic windows and comfortable seats
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Florence or Siena
- Every day
- Departure at 9.00am
- Return at 5.00/5:30pm
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...