Chianti tour with two wine tastings from Florence
- Relax on a comfortable coach ride through Tuscany's gentle hills
- Spend an unforgettable afternoon in the heart of the Chianti wine region
- Enjoy two tastings of the world-renowned Chianti red wine
- Discover the picturesque square and artisan shops in Greve in Chianti
Don’t miss the chance to explore the marvelous Chianti wine region and its rolling hills! Get away from the noise and crowd of the city to enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the world-famous Tuscan countryside.
Tuscany is renowned for its landscape, small villages, vineyards and gentle hills. Your tour starts with a rustic winery in the heart of the vineyards, where you will be greeted by the owners and offered an appetizing snack based on "crostini toscani", home-produced olive oil and a tasting of delicate Chianti wine. You will visit the cellar and learn all of the secrets of wine processing.
Then move on to Greve in Chianti which is, without doubt, one of the most famous and best known Italian Chianti wine villages: here you will have time to explore the characteristic alleyways and the central square with its numerous Medieval buildings and its picturesque artisan shops.
Your day is not over yet: in the heart of olive groves, gentle hills and vineyards you will be offered another rich wine tasting together with some regional products: the owners of the wine estate will teach you some easy steps to become a perfect sommelier!
- Journey by fully-fitted GT coach
- Expert multilingual tour escort
- Visit of two different wine estates and their wine cellars
- Sampling of wines and extra-virgin olive oil
- Possibility to buy wine, oil, balsamic vinegar and other regional products
- Free visit of Greve in Chianti
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-12): 50% discount
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Florence FI, Italy
Bus Terminal at Piazzale Montelungo, next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for the assistance staff wearing a fuchsia jacket with the logo Ciao Florence.
- If it is not possible to visit Greve due to organizational or logistical reasons, the tour will stop at another town in the Chianti region
- November to March: on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 2.30pm
- April to October: every day at 2.30pm
Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and experience the heart of Tuscany by visiting the enchant...
This full-day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
Discover two thousand years of history of the cradle of the Renaissance through the eyes of an exper...
The first part of the tour is devoted to the heart of Florence, its historic center and its wonderfu...
An unforgettable guided walk in the center of a UNESCO World Heritage city, to learn about the histo...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...