Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina's home in Florence
- Prepare 3 typical recipes of Florentine cuisine
- Tasting of the recipes made with a glass of local wine
- Receive a gift of apron and official shopping bag of "Le Cesarine"
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Florentine cuisine and taste the fruit of your work paired with a glass of local wine.
The Cesarine are the ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, the first Italian network of expert certified cooks. The Cesarine preserve the oldest recipes of the Italian culinary tradition handed down from generation to generation and welcome travelers into their homes for an authentic experience of sharing.
During the lesson, the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of 3 authentic Florentine recipes. Have fun testing your culinary skills. Each participant will have a station equipped with tools and all the ingredients to make the recipes.
- Tastings of what you have prepared
- Cooking Lesson
- Official "Le Cesarine" apron
- Official"Le Cesarine" shopping bag
- Infants (0-3 years old): free of charge
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Minimum 1 participants, maximum 6
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
The Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral) is home to an immense collection o...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering of Tuscan cuisine, as well as the most c...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
The Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Gallery are true icons of one of the most visited cities in the...