Dinner and concert in a typical restaurant in the heart of Florence
- Tuscan dinner and Chianti wine in a typical Florentine restaurant
- Arias from La Traviata, La Boheme, The Marriage of Figaro, Madame Butterfly
- Listen to the best of Neapolitan songs
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering of Tuscan cuisine, as well as the most celebrated opera arias and famous Neapolitan songs. You will enjoy your dinner in the ancient and fascinating neighborhood of Oltrarno, in the old city center, where the restaurant wine-house is located. It is a characteristic buca (hollow), a typical Florentine tavern, converted from an ancient wine cellar. In this suggestive atmosphere, under arches and vaults dating back to 1200, a tipycal Tuscan dinner is served with a good Chianti wine.
A few steps from the restaurant, talented singers will be waiting for you after dinner in an intimate, old setting (an Anglican church), to perform the most beautiful arias from the operas of Puccini, Verdi, Rossini and other renowned Italian composers, in addition to world-famous Neapolitan songs. You will be reserved the seats of the first row so you can fully enjoy this absorbing spectacle.
- 3-course dinner in a typical restaurant (set menu with drinks)
- Child 0-2 years old: free of charge (dinner not included)
- Child 3-8 years old, youth 9-15 years old: reduced
- Show a document proving children’s age upon request
Via Toscanella, 38 Firenze FI, Italy
Restaurant address: La Toscanella Restaurant, Via Toscanella, 38 – Firenze. Concert Hall Address: St. Mark Anglican Church – Firenze, Via Maggio, 16. The Restaurant and the Concert Hall are centrally located and easily accessible, a few steps of each other (3/5 minutes)
- Multilingual welcome
- A vegetarian menu it is available on request
- Dinner starts from 07.00pm to 07.15pm
- Concert starts at 08.30pm
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...