Florence Cathedral and Terraces guided visit with optional tasting or lunch
- Explore the Cathedral of Florence on this guided tour
- Climb the Cathedral's Terraces for an amazing view
- Sample wine, cheese, and balsamic vinegar or enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Visit Giotto's bell tower and the crypt of Santa Reparata
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell tower, and Museo dell'Opera del Duomo.
Explore Florence's famous Cathedral from top to bottom on this tour. It will start with a video describing the creation and evolution of Santa Maria del Fiore church and its complex. Special images and reconstructions will come to life as your guide leads you through the marvelous Cathedral, where you will be able to see Paolo Uccello’s clock, Vasari’s frescos, and Bandinelli’s marble choir.
On this exclusive tour, you'll also have the chance to step onto the Cathedral's panoramic north terrace where you can admire the center of Florence from on high. Head up to the beautiful 360˚ view of Florence and the fantastic hills which surround the city!
When you finally climb down from the heavenly top of the Cathedral, you are invited to sample some pleasant Chianti wine with a delectable bite of cheese and balsamic vinegar. The visit doesn't stop there. Your ticket will also grant you access to other structures in the cathedral complex. On your own you can visit Brunelleschi's dome, the crypt of St. Reparata, and Giotto's bell tower. The Renaissance is yours to explore!
If you choose the option with lunch included then end your wonderful experience in the best way with a Tuscan lunch with drinks in an historic restaurant in the heart of the characteristic Medicean district, close to the Cathedral square.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance
- Introductory movie to the history of Florence and to the Cathedral complex
- Guide authorized by Opera Santa Maria del Fiore
- 72h entrance ticket for the Cathedral complex monuments (except the Brunelleschi’s Dome)
- Taste of Chianti wine, cheese and balsamic vinegar (if selected)
- Lunch (if selected)
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge (lunch not included)
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced
Piazza di San Giovanni, 19, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
In front of the Scudieri Cafè
- From November 2018 to March 2019 meeting point at 09:45am
- From April 2019 to October 2019 meeting point at 10:15am
Number of steps to reach the top of each monument:
- Terraces: 153
- Terraces + Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 + 310 from the Terraces
- Giotto's Bell Tower: 414
- Access to the Cathedral is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing: is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats and sunglasses. Access to the Dome, the Campanile and the museum is not allowed with bulky bags and backpacks. The cloakroom is located at the ticket office of the Museum.
Note: until March 2019 the guided tour will be preceded by the vision of an introductory video on the Duomo Complex. From April 2019. due to the unavailability of the Opera del Duomo dedicated space, the video projection will be suspended until further notice.
- Monday to Saturday at 10.00am
- From November 2018 to March 2019 – 10:00 am
- From April 2019 to October 2019 – 10:30 am
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell to...
Art is intimidating, and few art museums are more impressive than Italy’s greatest vault of masterpi...
Listen to the stories that make Florence one of Italy’s most captivating cities. Tales of tragic lov...
Welcome to Palazzo Pitti! Choose to have a courtly experience with this group tour and discover the ...
Discover Florence from a new point of view: stroll in the alleys of the historic center as your guid...
Florence is one of Italy’s most accessible cities but it’s also full of hidden gems and unexpected n...
Visit the birthplace of the Renaissance with your Florence City Pass. Discover the hometown of Leona...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
The David has become an icon of male beauty and a symbol of Florence and the Renaissance; discover w...
Experience a hands-on guided Tuscan cooking class inside the house of Michelangelo Buonarroti. Learn...