Florence Duomo Cathedral flash tour
- Join this guided visit of the impressive Cathedral of Florence
- Admire the sophistication of the polychrome marble of the facade
- Earphones to hear the guide perfectly and skip-the-line access
Enjoy a visit with a licensed guide to the most important building in the heart of Florence’s historic center: the Duomo (Cathedral). Hear your guide perfectly with an audio system included!
The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore is the third largest church in the world and the largest in Europe at the time of its construction in the fifteenth century. You’ll be enchanted by the sophistication of the polychrome marble of the facade of the church and by the majesty of the dome that dominates it, designed by Brunelleschi.
Under the Cathedral, there are the remains of the ancient basilica of Santa Reparata, among the largest early Christian complexes of the Tuscia.
Please note that the tour doesn't include access to the Dome, Baptistry and Museum of the Opera del Duomo.
The skip-the-line access may not be guaranteed for reasons outside the tour operator control that depend on the Opera del Duomo.
- Guided tour of the Cathedral
- The admission to the cathedral is always free of charge
- Admission to the Dome, Baptistry and Museum of the Opera del Duomo
- Children (6-11): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free
Loggia del Bigallo, Piazza di San Giovanni 1, 50122 Florence FI, Italy
Please, look for an Accord assistant holding a panel advertising the tour. Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Please confirm the language of the guided tour (English, Italian or Spanish) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- The skip-the-line access may not be guaranteed for reasons outside the tour operator control that depend on the Opera del Duomo. Please note that waiting time could last 30 minutes
- It is prohibited to enter in shorts or with uncovered shoulders
- The guided tour could be in double language
From Monday to Saturday at 1.00pm
Salvatore Ferragamo, Dolce&Gabbana, Prada, Versace, Armani, Fendi, Valentino… The Kings of fashion a...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...
This special half day tour will take you to the heart of Tuscany. Meet the real people who live and ...