Florence gourmet tour
- Join this walking tour in the city center with a local guide
- Enjoy gourmet stops in typical Florentine bars, shops and eateries
- Taste traditional Tuscan products
- Sip a glass of fine Chianti wine
On your way through the city center you will enjoy gourmet stops in typical Florentine bars, shops and eateries. As well as a delight for the eyes, this little excursion, in which wine and typical Tuscan foods are the undisputed protagonists, will tickle your palates.
The assortment of traditional Florentine products, for example cheese and salami, will taste even better with a glass of fine Chianti wine in one of the numerous quaint osterias. Not to forget the famous Vin Santo with the delicious almond cookies from Prato, and finally, a wonderful gelato made by a true professional with all the proper fresh ingredients.
Enjoy this gourmet tour with a professional city guide.
- Local guide
- Cheeses and other Florentine specialties tasting
- Free of charge for children under 6 years old
P. Signoria, 7, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
In front of Banca Toscana in Piazza della Signoria, Florence.
- Tour takes place with rain or shine and from 2 participants onwards
- Tour in Portuguese option takes place with a minimum number of 4 participants
- The tour can be conducted in more than one language
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 6.00pm
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
Do not miss the opportunity to explore two of the most famous museums in the world in a completely i...
Join a half-day tour of Florence among art, landscapes and Renaissance masterpieces. The discovery b...