Florence in a day walking tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery
- Visit Uffizi and Accademia Galleries skipping the line
- Admire their masterpieces: David by Michelangelo and Allegory of Spring by Botticelli
- Discover the city's historic center and highlights as the Cathedral
- Remain inside the Uffizi until closing time
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces.
Enjoy some free time for a quick lunch or a snack (on your own) in between the Academy Gallery and the walking tour.
Enjoy a walk through the most fascinating and interesting places of Florence with an expert guide: Repubblica Square, the Cathedral with Brunelleschi’s Dome (exterior visit), the Baptistery with its famous Gates of Paradise (exterior), Signoria Square with its Palazzo Vecchio (exterior).
In the Uffizi Gallery you will see the famous and beautiful collections of Italian Renaissance painters, such as such as Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo. You can remain inside the museum until closing time.
- Entrance without queuing to Accademia and Uffizi Gallery (admission charge included)
- Guided visits with authorized guides
- Florence historic center walking tour
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants (for the Uffizi Gallery and the Academy Gallery 7 participants)
- Infants (0-5 years old): free of charge
- Children (6-14 years old): reduced
Via Ricasoli, 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of the Academy Gallery (via Ricasoli 58) 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 11.15am (English, Spanish, German and French)
- English and Spanish every day excluding Monday at 11.15am
- French and German Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Please note that the first Sunday of each month this tour is not bookable
Enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery and marvel at the masterpieces by Michelangelo and othe...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
Over 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwater br...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
The Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral) is home to an immense collection o...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’s hi...
Welcome to Palazzo Pitti! Choose to have a courtly experience with this group tour and discover the ...
Spend a full-day exploring Cinque Terre from Florence: A marvel at its beauty with five little paste...
The experience starts by enjoying a Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant in ...