Italian Spider prestige tour
- Drive the car yourself or be a passenger while a chauffeur drives
- Choose between a fabulous Alfa Romeo Duetto (manual) or Fiat 124 (automatic)
- Stop in Fiesole to admire the stunning Florence panorama
Wouldn't it be exciting to discover the secrets of Florence driving a mythic Italian spider (convertible) tour of the city and its magnificent surrounding?
Wouldn't it be inspiring to experience the thrill behind the wheel of a vintage convertible exploring the beauty of the renowned Tuscan countryside?
The tour starts around 11.30 am from our meeting point in the center of Florence; you take the wheel of your fabulous Alfa Romeo Duetto (manual) or Fiat 124 (automatic) and follow our expert escort up to the panoramic Piazzale Michelangelo where you stop to admire a unique view of Florence and of San Miniato church.
The right place for some wonderful photos to show to your friends!
Then a scenic road rolls up to the hills to the ancient town of Fiesole: people wave or cheer as you drive past and you feel like the star of a glamorous old movie.
We stop in Fiesole to admire the stunning Florence panorama: the whole town lays at your feet and the Duomo is the perfect background for one of your unforgettable pictures.
The ride then continues further into the hills, where you will enjoy a delicious, typical Tuscan lunch at one of our favorite restaurants in the area.
After so many emotions, it’s almost time to go back to the city center, but we make one further stop at a local family run Chianti vineyard, to visit their wine vault and their personal stash of olive oil. Tasting of both is encouraged!
We drive back to Florence to get there no later than 3.30-4 p.m.
- Rental of an original restored vintage Alfa Romeo Duetto (manual) or Fiat 124 (automatic) convertible
- Third party insurance
- Driver insurance
- Professional tour escort
- Tasting of typical local food
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Piazzetta dei Del Bene, 1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Slow Tour Tuscany. Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8 50123 FIRENZE
- Min. 2 max. 4 participants
- Take a valid driving license
- Minimum age for drivers is 18 yrs
- Stick shift experience required
- Deposit (by credit card or cash) will be requested for eventual damages
- Type of the Italian vintage car (Alfa Romeo or Fiat) subject to availability
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...