Lunch in organic farm with private tour: Balsamic Vinegar, olive oil, truffle and wine tasting in Tuscany
- Immerse yourself in the heart of Tuscany!
- Savor local products during a typical lunch in an organic winery or farm
- Transport in a private van included: the best way to travel through Tuscany in the most comfortable way!
This special half day tour will take you to the heart of Tuscany. Meet the real people who live and work in this wonderful land since generations! A true Tuscan guide will gladly to drive you to discover it, making you appreciate the food and wine of this region.
Especially in Italy wine goes with food and so tastings at wineries often come with bread & olive oil or bits of local ham, cheese. Lunch is an important inclusive of this tour and you should savor the best local foods & wines together with some good conversation!
During the tour:
- Appointment for lunchtime in a wonderful organic winery/farm where while the owner will show you everything around, his wife will prepare you a fabulous lunch.
- Then you will be taken by the Owner into the cellar to admire two limited edition: Super Tuscans and Chianti Classico - just a few bottles production every year – and in the nearby Acetaia with old vinegar.
- If during the wine tasting it’s lunchtime and you will be hungry it’s possible to taste the house’s specialty: crostini, cinta senese, chickpeas with Balsamic Vinegar, beans, tomatoes, season vegetables (collected from our organic garden), honey with cheese, mushrooms, always accompanied by a glass of wine.
- Then the lunch continues with the famous fresh kinds of pasta such as tagliatelle, tagliolini, or the typical Lasagna, with traditional sauces, pesto or truffle.
It will be possible to eat different kinds of meat, such as chicken, pork and cinta senese. The meal ends with ice cream and Balsamic Vinegar or other different sweets, accompanied by an excellent dessert wine. For those who are vegetarian or have any type of allergy, there are no problems just feel at booking
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Florence area
- Transport in a private Van
- Expert driver
- Typical Tuscan lunch
- Pick-up at your hotel
- All the drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share information, curiosities, and traditions about the area
- This tour is private: all the program, from the stops to the departure times can be modified and organized according to your requests
- The pick-up at your hotel is included only if the hotel is inside the city borders
- Please notice that pick-up at hotels outside city borders can also be scheduled for an extra fee depending on the fuel price
- A full lunch with balsamic, oil, honey and wine tasting can be included in your plan with an additional fee of 50€ to pay on the spot
- Tours are available every day
- Pick up approximately time: 11.00am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...