Palazzo Vecchio secret passages tour with typical lunch
- Experience the emotional discovery of hidden places within Palazzo Vecchio
- Explore the Medicean Palace from a different and intriguing perspective
- Admire the imposing coffered ceiling of the Salone dei Cinquecento
- Appreciate a typical Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible to the general public and that have been made available for very small groups of people (max.12) only recently.
You will ascend the narrow passages of the Duke Gualtieri’s medieval stairway and you will discover an unexpected path beyond a door hidden by a painting, admire the precious and imposing coffered ceiling of the Salone dei Cinquecento and explore the Medicean Palace from a different and intriguing perspective.
At the end of the guided tour, you will continue this experience by enjoying a Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant in the ancient merchant open gallery in the heart of the Medicean district.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Palazzo Vecchio guided visit
- Palazzo Vecchio entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Florentine lunch
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (0-5): free of charge (lunch not included)
- Child (6-11): reduced fee
Via dei Gondi 4, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio entrance on the left side (Via dei Gondi), at the ticket office. From 12:00 pm lunch available at Giannino Restaurant – Borgo San Lorenzo 33/37red.
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- PLEASE NOTE: The entrance time of the Guided Visit can be subject to changes not depending on Caf Tour and Travel but on the Museum availability. If the scheduled time will not be available, it will be confirmed the nearest available day and/or entrance time
- Activity subject to reconfirmation 24h before the tour date
- From April to October: Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
- From November to March: Saturday at 10.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
The experience starts by enjoying a Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant in ...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important museums in Florence with a single ticket! Visit Uf...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
Florence just waits to be discovered. As Dan Brown said: "If you know where to look, Florence is Par...
Not just a tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns, but an opportunity designed to let you live special em...
There is nothing better than the VIP Cinque Terre Discovery & Vineyards Escapes to explore a real It...