Pisa and Cinque Terre day trip from Florence
- See the famous leaning tower of Pisa for photos
- Discover the Cinque Terre national park
- Relax during lunch in Riomaggiore
Rise early for an exciting day at Cinque Terre, the most characteristic villages of Italy including a 1.5-hr stop at the famous leaning tower of Pisa. Meet with your tour guide at the train station in Florence and ride the rails to your first stop in Pisa, home of the must-visit Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Baptistry, Campo Santo and Duomo di Pisa (Pisa Cathedral). Here you will be free to walk around the square and enjoy taking photos.
After Pisa head to La Spezia train station where you will take the local trains that services the Cinque Terre, 'The Five Lands' made up of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Corniglia and Monterosso famous for their natural beauty, scenic trails, spectacular coastline and sunny beaches. Your first stop will be in Riomaggiore, the first village where after an orientation walk you'll have time to stop for a light lunch, based on local products at the 'Via dell'Amore', a romantic and evocative promenade hewn from the rocks falling sheer into the sea.
Continue to the next village filled with boats called Manarola for amazing photos, then the last village will be Vernazza. Here you will be free to relax on the beach, sunbathe or take a swim before returning back to Florence.
- Local English speaking tour leader
- Brief stop in Pisa to see the tower
- Visit to the best of Cinque Terre: Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza
- All train tickets
- Maps and info
- Time to swim (not recommended in the winter months)
- Food and drinks
- Youth (18-21): reduced
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
Find your guide in front of the pharmacy located inside the SMN train station opposite platform 16.
- Transportation by train
- In high season due to the popularity of the villages, the trains could be very crowed
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking disabilities
- In the event of bigger groups, the tour will depart from Florence to La Spezia by private coach
- Minimum of 6 people are required for this tour to operate, to a maximum of 45
- This experience is created for travelers aged between 18 to 39
- Clientele generally includes college students, backpackers and solo travelers
- Tour is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers
- It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements on the day of the tour
- Remember to bring comfortable shoes, swimsuit (in summer months), hat and sunscreen
- From November until March the majority of the shops and local restaurants will close for their annual leave. We recommend to bring a packed lunch
- Bring a raincoat due to the wind on the villages and wear warm clothes
- The paths on the national park are closed by the local authorities when it is considered to be dangerous for the people. This is more frequent in winter months due to land slides
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 7.00am
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
After driving through Tuscany into Liguria, stop in the first Cinque Terre village of Manarola. Enjo...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Meet your guide and walk with your new friends through the city center where you will fall in love w...
This excursion to Pisa from Florence with skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower will give you th...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Leave Florence for a day and visit Pisa, the famous city with the Leaning Tower. Enjoy a splendid ex...
During the 8hr tour, you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza d...
Join this one hour tour of one of the most fascinating galleries in the world: Accademia Gallery!Vis...
The doors of the magnificent Florence Cathedral will open for you without waiting in line. Follow th...