Pisa and Lucca tour with Buccellato tasting and optional lunch
- Discover the majestic Square of Miracles in Pisa and visit the Cathedral
- Follow a professional guide in the discovery of Lucca's medieval old town
- Taste Buccellato, a delicious and rare Lucchese cake
- Select the option with lunch to savor the typical flavors of Tuscany
Both Lucca and Pisa are worldwide renowned for their incredible architecture and rich history. Delve into the art and taste of Tuscany on this informative and fun tour from Florence!
Pisa is the first stop and here you will meet your knowledgeable guide: the tour starts in the incredible Piazza dei Miracoli, where you'll admire the Baptistery and the world-famous Leaning Tower before visiting the majestic Cathedral, which was completed in 1092. Pop into the local shops to buy souvenirs or stop for a quick coffee before leaving for Lucca.
Famous for both the well-preserved Renaissance walls surrounding the city center and cobblestone roads, Lucca has huge gates and impressive ramparts. Follow your guide to the enchanting old town center walking along a section of the walls and enjoying a breathtaking view over the rooftops. Anfiteatro Square, San Martino Cathedral and Guinigi Tower are the main attractions, along with a pleasant stroll through quaint streets, lined with antique shops. The tour ends with a tasting of Buccellato, a typical Lucchese cake filled with sultanas, raisins and aniseed - the perfect end to a perfect day! The Lucchesi people say that if you visit Lucca and don’t eat some Buccellato, then you haven’t really been there!
You can also choose to add a typical Tuscan lunch, which includes an appetizer, a first course, dessert, water and wine: the best conclusion for this unforgettable experience!
- Panoramic tour by fully-fitted GT coach
- Expert multilingual tour escort
- Guided tour of Pisa and its Cathedral
- Guided tour of Lucca
- Buccellato cake tasting
- Lunch (if selected)
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-12): 50% discount
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Florence FI, Italy
Bus Terminal at Piazzale Montelungo, next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for the assistance staff wearing a fuchsia jacket with the logo Ciao Florence.
- Please note that the entrance to the Cathedral of Pisa is free. In the most crowded days, it could not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. You'll be offered a tour of Piazza Cavalieri as an alternative
- The entrance to the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- November to March: Thursday and Saturday at 9.00am
- April to October: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9.00am
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...