Pisa guided tour with optional Leaning Tower from Florence
- Reach Pisa from Florence to admire the famous Square of Miracles
- Enjoy a guided tour of the interior of the Cathedral
- Choose to book your skip-the-line ticket to climb up the Leaning Tower
Have you ever wanted to climb all the steps up to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa? Well, this half-day tour from Florence gives you the opportunity to enjoy the city of one of the symbols of Italy.
You'll start your excursion with a walk alongside the Medieval walls up to the old entrance gate: Porta Santa Maria. From here, an extraordinary view will take your breath away! You will be in front of a unique panorama: the Square of Miracles with its marble architecture and neat grass lawns. Your guide will accompany you on your visit to the precious interior of the Cathedral, an unchallenged masterpiece of Romanesque art.
Once outside, admire the Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard and, finally, the world-famous Leaning Tower. If you book the option with tickets to the Leaning Tower, you won't just see the Tower but you'll also get to climb up it without waiting and queuing. Before heading back to Florence you will have free time for an ice-cream and for the inevitable photo-memories.
- Journey by fully-fitted GT coach
- Expert multilingual tour escort
- Pisa tour with a professional guide
- Guided visit to the Cathedral
- Entrance tickets to the Leaning Tower (if selected)
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-12): 50% discount
Tour + ticket to the Leaning Tower:
- Infant (0-7): not allowed
- Child (8-12): 50% discount
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Florence FI, Italy
Bus Terminal at Piazzale Montelungo, next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for the assistance staff wearing a fuchsia jacket with the logo Ciao Florence.
- Please note that the entrance to the Cathedral of Pisa is free. In the most crowded days, it could not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. You'll be offered a tour of Piazza Cavalieri as an alternative
- Please note that climbing the Leaning Tower is forbidden for children under 8
- The entrance to the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
- November to March: on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 8.15am
- April to October: every day at 8.15am
Leave Florence for a day and visit Pisa, the famous city with the Leaning Tower. Enjoy a splendid ex...
Your day begins early in the morning with a tour of Pisa, where you'll admire the stunning Cathedral...
Enjoy the coach ride from Florence to Monteriggioni, one of the Medieval gems located on a hilltop a...
Join a walking tour in the footsteps of the Medicis to learn about the history of the most important...
Join a half-day tour of Florence among art, landscapes and Renaissance masterpieces. The discovery b...
This full-day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
Both Lucca and Pisa are worldwide renowned for their incredible architecture and rich history. Delve...
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guid...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’s hi...
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, two of Italy's most importan...