Pitti Palace tour: the magnificence of the Medici dynasty
- Visit the royal palace with a local professional guide
- Skip the line entrance ticket
- See the interior of the Palatine Gallery
- Legendary masterpieces, frescoes and paintings by Raphael, Titian and Rubens
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art collection of the Medici family inside of their last sumptuous residence. This collection includes remarkable masterpieces by Botticelli, Titian, Rubens, Caravaggio and many other Italian and European painters from the XVth to the XVIIth centuries.
This tour offers the opportunity to explore Palazzo Pitti, the splendid Renaissance palace of the Medici Dinasty as well as the corridors of the Palatine Gallery hosting one of the most important Italian collections of works from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- 2 hour guided tour
- Entrance ticket
- Children (5 and under): Free
- Youth (6-17 years of age): Reduced
- Pitti Palace (main entrance)
- Tuesday and Saturday (from 15th March to 31st October)
- Wednesday - Friday (from 1st November to 14th March )
- At 2.30pm
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...