Pizza and gelato cooking class
- Discover how to stretch, sauce and bake pizza dough
- Get tips on techniques for making perfect Italian gelato
- Learn the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best products
- The class takes place in the heart of Florence
Learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza and gelato (ice cream). Meet your chef, learn the techniques and bring home the recipes to impress your family and friends! The class takes place in a 15th century building in the heart of Florence.
Your chef will start the class by introducing the history of the wonderful Italian creations. After that you will learn how to make the original Italian pizza step by step! You will be taught the tricks for a tender flexible yeast dough as well as for a tasteful, yet light, tomato sauce. The chef will show you the right way to stretch the dough and you will have the chance to do it yourself. You will make your very own pizza: you will stretch it, sauce it and finally bake it. The result will surely be the best pizza you have ever tasted!
After you have become familiar with pizza, you will be taught the secrets to make the Italian gelato! You will get to know the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best products. You will learn about the development and application of natural colors, the heating and freezing techniques and how they have different effects on ingredients. You will soon realize how easily you can make these delicious dishes on your own!
At the end of the class you will also get a graduation certificate.
- Pizza and gelato lesson with a local chef
- All ingredients for pizza and gelato making
- Dinner with the pizza and gelato you have prepared (wine or soft drink included)
- Graduation certificate
- Free for children under 5 years
- 50% discount for children between 6-12 years
- 10% discount for students under 26
Piazza della Stazione 4, Florence
In front of the tourist info point. MyTour staff will be wearing a green t-shirt.
- Participants must be able to move independently, climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 2.30pm and 6.45pm
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...