Private Transfer from Florence to Venice with stop in Bologna or vice versa
- Travel from Florence to Venice or vice versa
- Stop in Bologna during your journey to discover all the most interesting spots in of the city
- Take advantage of this perfect solution to see many beautiful places in no time and traveling comfortably
Take advantage of a network of drivers with a wide knowledge of the area. You will have the chance to personalize transfers all over the national territory, providing a comfortable, safe and accurate service!!
At the scheduled time, according to your needs, your private driver will pick you up at the hotel. You can move easily from one city to another without worrying about your luggage that will be taken over at the start and downloaded to your destination.
On the way from one city to the next you will have the opportunity to make an intermediate stop for sightseeing. This is a perfect solution to optimize your time visiting a city during your transfer. For instance, traveling from Florence to Venice, or vice versa, a perfect stop is in Bologna, located halfway between the two cities. You can spend 2/3 hours there, visiting the town or having lunch in one of several typical restaurants.
The first settlements of Bologna date back to at least 1000 BC. The city has been an urban centre, first under the Etruscans and the Celts, then under the Romans, then again in the Middle Ages, as a free municipality. Home of the oldest university in the world, founded in 1088, Bologna hosts thousands of students who enrich the social and cultural life of the city. No more than twenty medieval defensive towers remain out of up to 180 that were built in the 12th and 13th centuries. The most famous among them are the central "Due Torri" (Asinelli and Garisenda), whose iconic leaning forms provide a popular symbol of the town. The cityscape is further enriched by its elegant and extensive porticoes, for which the city is famous. In total, there are approximately 38 kilometres (24 miles) of porticoes in the city's historical centre, which make it possible to walk for long distances sheltered from the elements.
Besides being a beautiful city, Bologna is also renowned for its culinary tradition and its typical dishes. The rich local cuisine depends heavily on meats and cheeses, in addition to the production of excellent wines such as the Lambrusco di Modena or the Sangiovese di Romagna. Bologna has given its name to the well-known Bolognese sauce that usually accompanies the tagliatelle, a type of long pasta. Not to forget are the mortadella or the tortellini.
After the visit, you will proceed to the final destination with your private transportation.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Florence or Bologna area
- Transport in a private Van
- Expert driver
Pick-up at your hotel
- This tour is private: all the program, from the stops, the departure times or the lunch locations, can be modified and organized according to your requests. Your expert driver will suggest you some good options
- The pick-up at your hotel is included only if the hotel is inside the city borders
- Please notice that pick-up at hotels outside city borders can also be scheduled for an extra fee depending on the fuel price
- Tours are available every day
- Pick up time: 10.30am
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of...
An unforgettable guided walk in the center of a UNESCO World Heritage city, to learn about the histo...
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, two of Italy's most importan...
The first-ever, original and most popular cooking class in Florence! Meet a famous and charismatic c...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...