Round-trip bus transfer from Florence to Cinque Terre
- Take part in this low cost tour for independent travelers
- Admire the spectacular coastline of the Cinque Terre area
- Enjoy the colors of fishermen’s houses and a boat ride
- Free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea
Save on the price of the guided tour booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-trip transfer from Florence, hostess aboard, and commentary on the bus.
The Cinque Terre is a beautiful stretch of rugged coast and the only unspoilt part left of the lovely Italian Riviera. It takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. They have been inaccessible from the land for centuries, isolated by steep mountains and valleys on one side and by the sea itself on the other. Thanks to its isolation, the unspoilt charm of the Cinque Terre is a protected World Heritage Site and a National Park. Led by a knowledgeable guide aboard, you will discover this spectacular coastline.
The bus will take you to the village of Manarola and you will continue your journey independently. The return bus will be waiting for you in La Spezia. You will continue with a lovely boat journey (weather permitting) to Monterosso, which is renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmen’s shops. You'll reach then, with a short train ride, Vernazza, where you will have free time to sit in one of its cheerful bars and cafés.
By train you'll arrive to Riomaggiore where you will have some free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea or shopping. From Riomaggiore a train ride takes you back to La Spezia concluding your Cinque Terre visit, before returning to Florence by coach.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Roundtrip transportation from Firenze to Manarola and from La Spezia to Firenze
- English and Spanish tour escort aboard
- Cinque Terre map
- Guide in destination
- Train tickets and boat to reach the Cinque Terre villages
- Children 0 – 3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4 – 12 years old: reduced
Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- Please note that the tour only includes bus transfer from Firenze to Manarola and from La Spezia to Firenze
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths due to unforeseen events, alternative routes will be taken
- Because of the nature of this hike, this tour is not suitable for small children or for anyone with walking difficulties
- Please bring suitable walking shoes
- Walking pace: moderate
- Every day from April to November
- Departure time: 7.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...