Siena and Chianti Wineries Excursion by Private Luxury Van from Florence
- Experience for your private group.
- Explore the art, culture and medieval history of Italy in this private 8-hour Siena and Chianti countryside tour from Florence.
- An unforgettable day spent visiting Siena and the Chianti area accompanied by a driver who was born and raised in Tuscany with this 8-hour winery excursion from Florence.
- Spend your morning exploring the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza del Campo and gorgeous cathedral.
- In the afternoon you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most famous wineries, or some lesser-known small family businesses, to see their cellars and taste excellent organic wines
Hop into your luxury minivan in the morning at your hotel or address in Florence, and then relax on the 1-hour journey to the city of Siena. Widely considered among Tuscany’s prettiest settlements, Siena is known across Italy for the quality of its medieval architecture. Upon arrival, take in top local landmarks such as the famous shell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the 13th-century Siena Cathedral. Explore the Via di Città and Via Banchi di Sopra, where historic buildings and bustling shops line the walkways.
During your private tour, you'll visit the medieval fortress of Monteriggioni nestled deep in the Chianti countryside and mentioned by Dante in The Divine Comedy. Enjoy a wine tasting (own expense) of Chianti Classico, Chianti Reserve, Tuscan dessert wine, or a prominent white wine. Learn the complex features of each from your expert guide while you taste. You may also have the possibility to have an olive oil or balsamic vinegar tasting! Along the back road, discover the rich medieval heritage of the region.
Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share historical information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available for any of your needs.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Florence area
- Transport in a Luxury Van
- Expert Tuscan driver
- Lunch (if scheduled)
- This tour is private: all the program, from the stops to the departure times, can be modified and organized according to your requests.
- Upon customer request, it is possible to organize lunch in a cellar or organic farm for wine tastings or local foods. Highly recommended experience
- The pick-up at your hotel is included only if the hotel is inside the city borders
- Please notice that pick-up at hotels outside city borders can also be scheduled for an extra fee depending on the fuel price
- This private tour departs every day
- The departure time is 9.30am
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...