Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti with wine tasting
- Explore the Chianti area: Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Enjoy a typical lunch and a tasting of excellent Chianti wines
- Explore Siena with a professional local guide
Spend a wonderful day in the Tuscan countryside between taste and history. Admire the most suggestive corners of Siena, San Gimignano, and the Chianti area and try the unique flavor of traditional sweets and local wines.
You will start from Florence to reach Monteriggioni, a beautiful hamlet located in the heart of Tuscany and well known for its wine and its countryside of unrivaled charm. Admire the landscape covered with vineyards and olive groves and dotted with Romanesque churches, farmhouses, villas and castles.
Then continue to Siena, where an expert local guide will lead you through the steep medieval streets and splendid palaces until you reach the Cathedral (exterior), Palazzo Comunale (Municipal Building) and Piazza del Campo where the Palio race takes place every year. Now it's time for a lunch consisting of a buffet of local products with a 3-course menu.
After some free time for shopping in Siena, you will reach San Gimignano, one of the most fascinating examples of medieval towns declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. The tour escort will lead you in the heart of the village and you will have free time to discover the beautiful squares, buildings, churches and suggestive alleyways and to shop.
The last stop will be at a wine cellar in the Chianti area. Enjoy a tasting of some of the best Tuscan wines with a little snack of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and cheese before returning to Florence in the late afternoon.
- Transportation by air conditioned coach
- Tour escort
- Local guide in Siena
- 3-course Tuscan lunch in Siena
- Wine tasting in a Chianti wine cellar
- Free time in San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Child (4-12): 50% discount
- Infant (0-3): free
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Florence FI, Italy
Piazzale Montelugo, look for Albatravel assistance.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Tours are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants
- November to March: on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 8.45am
- April to October: every day at 8.45am
- Tours in English and Spanish are available every day
- Tours in French, German, Portuguese and Italian are available on selected days
Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and experience the heart of Tuscany by visiting the enchant...
Explore the art, culture and medieval history of Italy in this private 9-hour tour through Siena and...
Discover the real essence of the Tuscan countryside, driving through rolling hills, vineyards, olive...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
This is a small group course for food lovers that is held in the ancient city center. This is how yo...
Come and learn to make pizza and gelato just like Italians do! Join these late afternoon or evening ...
Don’t miss the chance to explore the marvelous Chianti wine region and its rolling hills! Get away f...
Not just a tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns, but an opportunity designed to let you live special em...
Explore the Tuscan countryside on this private day trip from Florence. With a wine expert as your pe...